How are Ready-to-Wear nails different from others?
- Our Fit: Our nails mimic the feel of your natural nail with our seamless fit. You can cut and file them to your desired length and style. You will forget you even have them on.
- Our Glue: We have researched, and sourced the highest quality, and non-damaging adhesive. Our advanced non-damaging glue has the capability to adapt to its environment. It can soften and re-bond. And it won't leave the white film like residue on your natural nails.
- Our Design: Our designs are sophisticated and on trend. They will complete the look for your everyday wear.
How to apply Ready-to-Wear Nails?
5 easy steps:1. Select the correct size for your 10 beautiful fingers or toes. (If you are in between sizes, use smaller size for best result.)
2. Clean your natural nails with the enclosed prep pad.
3. Apply a drop of our non-damaging glue onto your natural nail, (For extended wear, apply 2 drops)
4. Align the Ready-to-Wear nail to your cuticle, and then gently press and hold for 10 seconds.
5. If you like them short, you can trim and file.
How long does the Ready-to-Wear nails last?
Up to 14 days (Please see below for longer lasting tips)
How to remove?
3 easy steps:1. Apply a drop of CliqOil (or any cuticle oil) around the sides of your Ready-to-Wear nails.
2. Soak your hands in warm soap water for 5 minutes.
3. Gently lift the edges to loosen the Ready-to-Wear nail. The nail will come off easily when it’s ready.
** Repeat steps if needed, but never force removal.
** If there’s any adhesive residue on your natural nail, please wipe off with nail polish remover.
Are there other removal options?
Yes. You can also remove Ready-to-Wear Nails with hot/warm soap water alone. Soak your nails in hot/warm water for a few minutes. This will help loosen the bond of the glue. Gently lift the sides, the Ready-to-Wear nails will come off easily when it’s ready.
Will my Ready-to-Wear nails come off from doing dishes, a hot shower, or giving my kids a bath?
No. After you have completed any of those tasks, do not touch your Ready-to-Wear nails, let them air dry. This will allow the glue to solidify. Our advanced glue will adapt to its environment, and have the capability to re-bond.
Want your Ready-to-Wear nails to last longer? Here are some tips:
- Add a drop of glue in back of the Ready-to-Wear nails during application process to create a stronger bond.
- Please make sure you use the prep pad that is included inside your kit before applying Ready-to-Wear nails.
- After you cut and file your Ready-to-Wear nails to your desired shape and length, apply a layer of your favorite top coat. This will help to protect the design and color.
- We recommend you wear gloves while doing dishes.
- Avoid immediate exposure to water after application.
- Avoid using any type of lotion or cosmetics that contain oil before applying, it can affect the longevity of the adhesion.
Will Ready-to-Wear nails damage my natural nails?
No. Our carefully formulated non-damaging glue is manufactured in the USA, and it is strictly regulated by the industry safety standards. As long as you do not forcefully remove Ready-to-Wear nails, there will be no damage to your natural nails.
What do I do with all the leftover Ready-to-Wear nails?
You can mix and match them with your other sets to create your own customized set! If you have extra thumb nails, you can also add them to your Ready-to-Wear toenail sets. This is the time to get even more creative!